Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Oooo Burn

After debating for a very long time about getting a blog and then seeing my Sophie get a blog i have decided that i am going to copy her in ways and start my own ramble of nonsense. So now you get to hear me yap for a very long time... and trust me i will be writing for a very long time... You have to admit now im in style... oh joy. Think about it, a movie featuring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams is hit theaters about that's right blogging,and countless people have blogs including a special somebody who calls my friend... elm? i believe its elm.. i just remember it being some kind of three lettered tree. So yes this is me... i am a complete dork and you will learn to love it.
As i sit and observe the latest episode of Big Bang Theory (the greatest show ever) I have to wonder what the point is of reacting to insults? What is the purpose of sounding like an idiot after hearing someone being insulted and instantly making a noise you would characterize with a large mammal trying to find a mate, or making some intelligent remark about the overheating of an object to the point of combustion. Lets explore this:
Insulter: That's what your mom said last night
Insulted: *crickets chirp*
On looker with awesome reaction noise: Ooooo Burn!
I mean come on guys... is this really intelligent sounding at all? what is the point of this...
I would continue with this rant because this is rather short but i am being yelled at and am not enjoying this at the moment so I'm going to sign off and leave it at the note of why in the world do you act like a two year old when you hear someone being dissed.. we should just do everything that way... hey want a brownie?... oooo she got offered a brownie... hm maybe it will make life more exciting. Toodles

1 comment:

  1. I like the insult thing a lot. Honestly I don't get insulted much, but I am certainly going to try it next time it happens. I mean I think I already have, and its still embarrasing, because it looks like you can't defend yourself with a witty comment. But I'll still try it again nonetheless.
    ELM! (:

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts